How To Apply
- Add product(s) to your basket (Must total over £300.00).
- Choose the Finance option at checkout and follow the online application process.
- If approved, your product will then be shipped to you.
|Type of Finance||Months||APR (fixed)||Arrangement Fee||Deposit|
Promotional Credit 12 Months
Will You Qualify?
We can only process your application if:
- You are over 18 and employed at least 16 hours per week.
- You have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You are a permanent UK resident and able to supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
Applications from students (unless employed at least 16 hours per week), unemployed and unemployed single house persons will not be considered.
Applications are welcome from retired individuals, in receipt of a private or company pension (aged 50 or over at the date of application). Meeting the criteria for application does not guarantee acceptance.
A Representative Example
|Cost of Item(s)||Deposit (10%)||Loan Amount||Representative APR (fixed)|
|Type of Finance||Installments||Cost of Loan (comprising of interest)||Total Amount Payable|
|Promotional Credit 12 Months||12 x £75||£0||£1000|
Terms & Conditions
- Consumer finance on www.esprahome.co.uk is organised and administered jointly by DIY World Ltd t/a ESPRAHOME, Pay4Later and Honeycomb.
- Finance on ESPRAHOME is only applicable to purchases made on http://www.esprahome.co.uk
- ESPRAHOME finance option is applicable on any www.esprahome.co.uk order over £300.00 including VAT.
- All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Honeycomb. DIY World Ltd t/a ESPRAHOME accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Honeycomb.
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep all documents relating to the finance application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- DIY World Ltd t/a ESPRAHOME reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Consumer credit service is provided by Pay4Later Ltd. Pay4Later is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 728646). Registered offices are at 33 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8AG. For more information please refer to www.pay4later.com/consumerfaq or visit www.pay4later.com.
Finance is provided through the Pay4Later platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and our lenders’ credit decision policies. You will be informed who the lender is at the point the loan is offered and provided with their full contact details.